Posts by johnmarlwin

Hi. I already checked similar forums and followed the suggestions step by step. I used coaxial to optical spdif converter. In UAD console settings, i set the clock to spdif instead of internal so I assume the kemper is the master while uad is the slave. Here's what's weird. When I set the sample rates (kemper and Uad) to 44.1, there's no sound. At 48, there's sound but with crackles. At 88.2, there's no crackles and everything sounds good. I want to record at either 44.1 or 48 because I'm using an entry level macbook pro mid 2015 model. I checked the UAD cosole if i can change the buffer size but there's no option to change it. So I don't know where did I go wrong with my setup. Can you guys please help me?

It'll only take a few minutes to try them and see what fits your tastes, so I'd suggest this, plus you can edit them of course.

Welcome to the forum, John.

Thanks you all for the welcome. I tried them already, so far, widest sweep is the kirk hammet but it's kinda aggressive sounding. Is there a coloursound wah or chicago iron parachute wah settings available in the forum?