What about a FAQ by users?

• Hi
    Several questions have answers when you search the forum.
    It is not always easy to find the answer and some of the users (me ;) don't always think about the search function.

It could be useful to begin a FAQ about KPA.
    Personaly, I have not time to do that job but I propose the first item.

Q: My monitor output doesn't work!
    A: You have to (1) backup your data, (2) reset your KPA, (3) restore your data.

JPG

• First off, this is a great idea! I've used the search function several times; but if I don't remember the terms used exactly, I get useless or no results. The FAQ section would be terrific. :thumbup:

• First off, this is a great idea! I've used the search function several times; but if I don't remember the terms used exactly, I get useless or no results. The FAQ section would be terrific. :thumbup:

I don't really agree with that, I have the exact opposite experience. I have used it numerous times and I rarely didn't get back the result I was after.
    How many other synonyms do you have for monitor out, or s/pdif, or cabs, e.t.c.? Additionally, as this is a KPA forum the terminology usually used by the members is the one that refers to KPA's functions and again the search function returns very decent results.

Anyway, the above doesn't mean that the FAQ isn't a good suggestion. It is, indeed!

I would do it, but I'd rather play my gtr with the KPA! :D

Oh, and just too be clear...I didn't design the forum engine :D:D