Sudden problems with profiles?

• Hey, turned my kemper on for the first time in a month today and the weirdest thing seems to have happened? I have a small collection of profiles I use regularly, but for some reason some aren't loading up when selected or if they do they seem to have a huge lag followed by a sound that is like an amp losing power and being turned off?? like a really slow trem that decays really quick almost like if it was a real amp you'd thing internally something was wrong, most work perfectly fine but its like they have become corrupt or something?

Also my kemper wont update, got latest rig manager and only updated it maybe two months ago. Just gets halfway through and says can't do it contact support

Has anyone experienced this which profiles or the updating?

Thanks!

• You have probably activated the Output Source "DLY/REV Wet" and just hear the tails of the delay and reverb effects in modules DLY and REV. And if there are no effects in those two modules, you hear nothing. The Output Source doesn't change by itself.;)

Try the update via Rig Manager once or twice again. Connect PROFILER and PC/MAC directly and without USB hub. Or update via USB memory stick.