Posts by Dunc83

Hey, turned my kemper on for the first time in a month today and the weirdest thing seems to have happened? I have a small collection of profiles I use regularly, but for some reason some aren't loading up when selected or if they do they seem to have a huge lag followed by a sound that is like an amp losing power and being turned off?? like a really slow trem that decays really quick almost like if it was a real amp you'd thing internally something was wrong, most work perfectly fine but its like they have become corrupt or something?

Also my kemper wont update, got latest rig manager and only updated it maybe two months ago. Just gets halfway through and says can't do it contact support

Has anyone experienced this which profiles or the updating?

Thanks!

thanks for the response! I hear what your saying but im not trying to use the amp for the sake of it.

I'm treating the kemper as a stand alone amp of my choice at the minute. Not sure I explained myself properly. I'm simply thinking of adding my ac30 as a dry signal for a different tone to mix in with my chosen kemper profile of another amp (not ac30) which will have wet effects(pedals not kemper effects) in a W/D or W/D/W scenario. Its more of a texture and clarity thing, usually I like to run two different amps stereo but I haven't got two kempers but still got my ac30 and now the kemper aswell.

Im used to running stereo but like the idea of a W/D rig using two different amps. I basically have a junction box on my board to run a second output to a dry amp with no problems. Means I could easily add a real amp of different flavour with the kemper or just use the kemper alone depending on the gig.

Just intrigued with the whole wet dry thing and wondered if anyone used their kemper in this way

Hey guys, been getting to grips with my kemper and starting to think about using it live. Ive been thinking of running my kemper with stereo effects through the loops with my real Ac30 as dry amp, so basically a wet dry rig but with stereo effects. Does anyone use both kemper and real amp like this? would like to hear peoples experience with a similar wet/dry setup or combing real amp with kemper! cheers!

My credentials were fine but when I clicked on the rig exchange option it started to download the update but then its crashing after it starts saying an error has occurred? it says I need to contact support?

Hi, i'm new to the kemper world so bare with me! When Im trying to update to the 8.01 beta version my kemper doesn't seem to be doing anything when I click check for updates?

Ive downloaded necessary files, my current version is 7.5.4, my rig manager is the latest one and Ive loaded the drives into the presets but I can select them and I'm not even getting a message when checking for updates saying anything like update complete/not up to date etc.

Ive selected in the preferences inc beta updates too but still nothing.

Anyone help? sorry if this is a simple fix total newbie.