Mesa Triple Rectifier - End of Heartache Test

• It's quad-tracked meaning there are 4 guitar tracks. 2 are hard panned 100% left and right and the other 2 are -2db panned 90% left and right.
    Glad you like the way it sounds. Still working out some things on the profile.

• The Maxon was used before the Kemper and is not in the profile itself. I couldn't get the full effect of the Maxon in the profile for some reason.

• It's quad-tracked meaning there are 4 guitar tracks. 2 are hard panned 100% left and right and the other 2 are -2db panned 90% left and right.
    Glad you like the way it sounds. Still working out some things on the profile.

That's cool, would love it if you would upload it to the rig exchange, sounds awesome as is :)

I would also be interested to know how your Maxon compares to the KPA tube screamer pedal?

Cheers

Spence

• Ok, as an update I tried out the Green Scream/Tube screamer pedal and personally didn't like the result..too scratchy sounding to me.
    I mentioned before that I couldn't get my MaxonOD808 to come through well in the profile either so.. As is I can upload the profile without a booster pedal.

• Wow, excellent!

Do you know on the Green Scream the Drive on zero is actually halfway on the real pedal, and tone at 9 o'clock is actually 12 o'clock on the real pedal....I think that's correct. :)

At first I didn't like it, but with drive on zero and tone at 9 o'clock I kind of dig it now.

• Wow, excellent!

Do you know on the Green Scream the Drive on zero is actually halfway on the real pedal, and tone at 9 o'clock is actually 12 o'clock on the real pedal....I think that's correct. :)

At first I didn't like it, but with drive on zero and tone at 9 o'clock I kind of dig it now.

Good tip! That actually does make it sound better. But there is still a certain warmness that the Maxon carries that I can't seem to get with the Green Scream. Oh well...

• Good tip! That actually does make it sound better. But there is still a certain warmness that the Maxon carries that I can't seem to get with the Green Scream. Oh well...

Cool man, would really appreciate the upload even without the drive pedal. Maybe Kemper can model the Maxon in a future firmware update, they are supposed to be killer pedals, if not then maybe I need to invest :thumbup:

Cheers

Spence

• Cool man, would really appreciate the upload even without the drive pedal. Maybe Kemper can model the Maxon in a future firmware update, they are supposed to be killer pedals, if not then maybe I need to invest :thumbup:

Cheers

Spence

I went ahead and put the profile up. You should be able to download it from the Rig Exchange. I put the Green Scream in the profile as an option to what sounds close enough to the maxon.

• Good tip! That actually does make it sound better. But there is still a certain warmness that the Maxon carries that I can't seem to get with the Green Scream. Oh well...

That actually looks like you have never moved the tone control before. Do you set the sound by eye or ear?

• That actually looks like you have never moved the tone control before. Do you set the sound by eye or ear?

Eye at first, then judged by ear. Got closest to the Maxon by putting the tone to zero. The green scream just gives a little to much scratch to my ears versus the Maxon OD808.