assign expression 1 to anything else than wah?

• I could do without buying a MIIDI controller if there is a way how to assign the first expression pedal to volume between the stomp- and the amp section. I see it only fixed assigned to the wah-wah. I need the second expression pedal for overall volume all at the end of the "chain".

Is there a way I can do this, or do I just have to be patient until future updates will cover this?

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• You can have only 1 volume pedal per rig. Post it in the Features request section.

Ok. I will post it there. Although I am quite shure that they will widen the scope of Exp1 sooner or later.

I just wanted to make shure that I didn´t forget any way to assign Exp1 to - say the gain of the amp section or the level of a compressor stomp before the amp.

Thanks though!

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Wow - yes, it really does! I am travelling and I don´t have a pedal with
    me right now, but I see now how I will be able to assign it. I´ll go and get a pedal tomorrow to try it out.

Thanks man!

BTW
    there is a little UI mistake in the reference manual: it sais "Pedal Booster"
    but on the display it sais "Wah Pedal Booster". Well - not a big issue,
    but it might help.

www.audiosemantics.de

Edited once, last by fretboardminer ().

• I never stop to learn...6 month and never tried that... Looks like CK have thought about everything... :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff