Rivera 30-12 Combo

• I have put up five Rivera 30-12 profiles. On this amp there are two channels. Both channels have a boost or "ninja" as it is called on channel two. So I have 5 profiles, two of each channel, with and without the boost engaged. Channel one has a british edge, channel two sounds very much like a Fender. All of the profiles were done with the tone knobs at 5. This is pretty good amp, small but loud in real life. I hope someone can use these.

• Thank you very much. The rivera rigs are so good. I like them much. :thumbup:
    These are one of the best profiles in the uploads.
    I also love all your other profiles too.
    How do you profile your amps? Your profiles are very organic und full of live.
    Your profiles are better than the most ones.
    Whats the trick?

Ralf

• I am totally new to this. The only thing that I do that may be unusual is that I put the amp in a closet to keep the sound down and under control. I do this at home and its my daughters closet and with her cloths it works like an iso box. I'm glad you like these. The little Rivera's are great amps!

• Thanks a lot. Thats the trick. I asume the room is very small and the walls reflect most of the sound.
    I will try it. Do you use high volume levels and what mic do you use and where did you place it?

Ralf

• I asume the room is very small and the walls reflect most of the sound.

If it is full enough of clothes (teenager?) to keep the volume low outside, then probably you have very little reflection, otherwise the closet would shake like the body of a jumbo guitar....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Its a medium sized closet and I face the amp towards the door. The clothes are on the back side. I turn the cab slightly and tweak the mic position until it sounds good. I have it cranked pretty loud. I only have two mic's an akg c1000 is what I use most of the time. I have the little plastic filter thing on it and the wind screen. Usually mic about 2 inches away dead on. When I profile i use headphones and some cheap monitors that I have and try to make sure it sounds good on both. I finally bought a mic stand, that makes it easier.