Hi-Gain Heaven!

• What a great week its been for those of us in the Hi-gain Division of the Kemper army(Kemper everyday),first we had a great set of Metallica eq matched profiles from silentundergroundstudio,then a superb collection of Engls and Peaveys from Juanma Blanco,also a nice CAE ch3 from bruno and now i"ve just seen an avalanche of Diezel Herberts has crashed in from r.u.sirius.Big thanks to all of you for freely sharing your work :thumbup: .

• What a great week its been for those of us in the Hi-gain Division of the Kemper army(Kemper everyday),first we had a great set of Metallica eq matched profiles from silentundergroundstudio,then a superb collection of Engls and Peaveys from Juanma Blanco,also a nice CAE ch3 from bruno and now i"ve just seen an avalanche of Diezel Herberts has crashed in from r.u.sirius.Big thanks to all of you for freely sharing your work :thumbup: .

+1 The Engl E670 CH3-Modern preset is heavy as fuck

Those Diezels sound great!!!

• That would be great,theres quite a few bogners on the exchange but not the uberschall .never tried one so lets hope someone comes up with the goods.

I hope this weekend will have another profile session with a friend of me who will let me borrow some of his amps:
    Bogner Uberschall
    5150 III
    Dual Rectifier (3 channel version)
    Marshall JCM900
    Blackstar HT100
    Mesa Triaxis
    Mesa Formula Pre
    Mesa V-Twin
    Brunetti 101

but I think I'll try only the Bogner, 5150 III and Dual Recto. Maybe I can profile a modded CAE 3+SE, but it's not sure.
    Also, I've in mind during this week make new and better profiles from my bands mate Krank Rev and Diezel Herbert as well as new Engl SE (I see you liked some of my other Engl ones...).

Unfortunately I'm able only to profile them using a (chinese I suposse!) Shure SM57.

• Busy messing with my bunch of Baldi JCM800s, crazy good.
    okstrats Bogner XTC Green & Red, Andy's XTC with Tills cabs.
    The new Diezels...

Tomorrow it will be a few different high gain Profiles that will be the 'days' favourites.

It never ends.........

• Who have a modded 3+ ? Probably comes from me :D

• Wow what a selection! So what about the 57.....I think they profile just fine...

• New presets by Juanma Blanco are online (Diezel Herbert/ Krank Revolution)....

To Juanma: If you read this, can you please give us more profiles of the Engl special edition?

Hi!.

Of course, no problem. What profiles do you want?. Clean, crunch, hi-gain?

And yeah, 18 new profiles taken from Diezel Herbert in the 3 channels (and dual gain in channel) and a couple of Krank Revolution.

• Hy mates, new hi-gain profiles uploaded to rig exchange, as you requested: Bogner Uberschall, EVH 5150 III (damn GREAT hi gain amp!), Dual Rectifier. All of them have been tested to sound ok with D and C tunings. Shure SM57 mic used and Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12 cabinet (I can't get another different cabinet for having different cab sounds, hahahahaha. all the people here seems to own the same cabinet!)

I tried to profile my Engl SE but gave me a lot of problems when doing it, so I'll try it again in few days. Sorry for the matters guys :S