Parallel Path & Pedalboard

• I'm running the Kemper rack though a parallel signal path with the kemper stereo outputs and either the front-end pedals or direct signal through some other rack gear. With a mixer in my rack setup it sounds lush and large.

Looking to do something similar with a small pedalboard setup using either the toaster or stage and will need a small mixer.

I don't want a device that both splits the signal and mixes it. I'm already splitting the signal how I want and just need the mix function. This device looks good, Lehle Parallel SW II or something similar.

If you're doing this type of setup, what mixer are you using and how is it working out?

• no extra mixer needed: if you connect the pedalboard to the AUX in, you can mix it in the Kemper

That is a good idea. I forgot how helpful that can be if you want to mix DNA from different devices parallel with the kemper.

Unfortunately the AUX in doesn't work with some of my pedals (there's a previous post up about that) so a mixer is needed.

Edited once, last by DCDave07 ().