New Tune, Dirty Fries

• Brilliant Joe, again all the energy and power to get into the weekend. Great tune with great sounding guitars. Title fits well... kinda dirty :)

Steavens Amps is/was actually a little amp company not far away from where I live (half the way between my and Kemper's hometown). The CEO / founder of Steavens also made repairs and maintenance for tube amps so he modified my ENGL amp some years ago to make it sound even more brutal. A friend of mine bought a super customized individual amp from him. Great contact, super talented guy when it comes to heavy sounds... unfortunately it seems he's out of the business meanwhile. But those "Steave" profiles of the Poundcake and Thirty39 amps are still worth checking :thumbup:8)

• Brilliant Joe, again all the energy and power to get into the weekend. Great tune with great sounding guitars. Title fits well... kinda dirty :)

Steavens Amps is/was actually a little amp company not far away from where I live (half the way between my and Kemper's hometown). The CEO / founder of Steavens also made repairs and maintenance for tube amps so he modified my ENGL amp some years ago to make it sound even more brutal. A friend of mine bought a super customized individual amp from him. Great contact, super talented guy when it comes to heavy sounds... unfortunately it seems he's out of the business meanwhile. But those "Steave" profiles of the Poundcake and Thirty39 amps are still worth checking :thumbup:8)

Thanks Deadman42, i knew it was going to be allot of fun when i wrote the riff. Yeah, those amp profiles are pretty sweet