Default number of factory rigs etc installed with OS 8.2.2?

• I haven't used my KPA (Head) since upgrading/installing OS 5 whenever it was the current OS - and the PC I had Rig Manager on had a HD failure so all 'local' backups are kaput.

I'm now happy to start with a clean OS install and reset to 'Factory' set of rigs etc.

Well to cut to the chase - I've upgraded to OS 7.3 and then to OS 8.2.2 via USB stick and after that I installed the latest Rig Manager and the amount of rigs on the KPA being reported by Rig Manager seems to be less than I remember the original Factory content that came when I first got the KPA new - can't remember the OS version but it might have still been in the 1.x.x days. Maybe my memory of the amount of Factory rigs is wrong ... but anyway ....

By upgrading to OS 8.2.2 I automatically get the now build in set of Factory rigs, presets and performances yes?

So what is the actual number of Factory Rigs, Presets and Performances that would be normally installed with OS 8.2.2? Like what I'd see if I was to buy a new KPA and it came with I assume OS 8.2.2 pre-installed?

For example I saw 74 Rigs on the KPA in my Rig Manager - but some of those are old third party rigs I had installed previously to the KPA back in OS 5 days. (Can't remember how many I installed though). So would say the normal installed Factory rigs be around 70 or so?

I backed up the KPA with Rig Manager and then cleared out the content on the KPA, disconnected from Rig Manager and tried re-installing the OS 8 from USB stick to see if it would put the Factory content only on .... but the system won't re-install over itself

Regardless of all this, as I've never given the KPA the attention I should have for now I just want to reset to a 'as new' state with OS 8.2.2 - so instructions on best way to do that would be appreciated.

• I believe they removed some rigs from the OS but you still have them in RM and you can drag and drop them into your profiler.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.