Record video/audio direct to usb-c Samsung note 20

• Like the title says I am attempting to record direct to my cell phone from the kemper.

This is both a samsung question and a kemper question.

Which output should i use from the kemper?

There is some kind of conflict between the google app and the video app. Samsungs video app sees the usb-c imput signal but fails to record more than a few seconds the record enable just flips on and off.

does anyone have experence recording direct to their phone and bypassing the external microphones?

Thanks

Eugene

• I'm on iphone, I use a Scarlet 2i2 USB soundcard hooked up to the iphone so I now have two studio quality XLR inputs.

I also use a camera app called FilMiC PRO that picks up the USB soundcard without glitches that the regular camera app has.

I do not have info on android but there are Youtube videos out there like:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Good luck