[Soundside] Christmas Sale - Ended - Thank You!

• Armin, your JMP 1959 HW profile is currently my favorite Kemper profile - really fantastic job on that!

I would love to hear what you could do with some vintage Magnatone amps.

Also, please consider some more bass profiles - it would be awesome to have a top notch Ampeg SVT profile, or maybe an Orange AD200 (recorded with something like an AKG D20)!

• Armin, your JMP 1959 HW profile is currently my favorite Kemper profile - really fantastic job on that!

Thank you - and enjoy!

More amps will come this year.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

My 1st post on this forum and I fully agree, the JMP 1959 E is amazing, I bought it last week and it's by far my favorite profile !!

I'm still descovering nice profiles on bundle V, and have no doubt I'll buy bundle IV in the coming weeks !

• Yesterday we profiled Heiko's new amp - a Marshall special edition - with a HUGE blues sound.

It was a lot of fun to profile together!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• I was on the ordering list for a BrownEye - and then compared the BrownEye with the 80Mode of the Goldfinger.
    Both sounded almost identically - so I canceled the order.

• New profile pack with profiles of a Marshall Custom Shop JVM145 1964 are up!

• This one channel one Watt amp was profiled via an Alnico speaker for the best sound.
    (we used an 1x12" Jensen P-12Q).

We selected 5 different amp settings (from clean to full blast).

The sound was captured via a Shure SM7B - which gave us a great Rock sound.
    And we profiled another set of 5 profiles dual miked with a Shure SM7B and a Royer R121 - for a very nice blues tone.

Use a fine Gibson LesPaul - add a little bit of reverb / delay (if you like) and you are in Rock&Roll or Blues heaven.

Sound samples coming soon ... as well as some longer sound samples for Pack #51 ...

Here is a demo video of the real amp:
    Amp Demo

• I bought this amp at Andertons, it based on the 1Watt JTM 50th. As Lee said the inputs are dimed and the JTM145 got a revoicing.
    It sounds awesome, best Marshall sound since ages IMO and it looks stunning. A 18 Watt version would be absolute killer!! :thumbup:

The profiles we did nailed it - I prefer a Les Paul or a Tele, the vol knob rolled back. Great Blues and Rock tone. :love:

cheers

N

• Yes, we needed some time to find the best speakers, microphones, mic positions ...

So we profiled the same amp setting 8 times until the sound of the profile was as close as possible to the real amp.

The final signal chain was like this:
    Two microphones - a Shure SM7B and a Royer R121 - both connected to my Chandler Limited TG-2 mic pre - and then into the Kemper.

By using only the Shure SM7B (without the R121) did we found a great rock tone.

So we profiled each amp setting two times.

• There was a problem in my shop system in case you would buy only one pack.

.... while it's a good thing to buy more then one pack ;)

... it's now fixed.