Update Issue... Rig_Manager_3_2_48_Windows 64-bit.msi & KEMPER PROFILER OS 8.5.8.30570 Release.zip

• HI, I'm having problems w/ comm's between my profiler (rack - non-powered) & Rig Manager.

I have:

Rig_Manager_3_2_48_Windows 64-bit.msi

&

KEMPER PROFILER OS 8.5.8.30570 Release

downloaded & loaded in the appropriate machines.

Preface. I had beta versions running &, for some reason, the profiler kept losing the ability to do sound. The display & everything looked normal, & it just went silent. It was intermittent, so, it could go silent for 10 seconds, or it could be 5 minutes, then it would come back on, as if nothing ever happened. I went to do a recording & 3/4 way through the track, it did it.

At 1st, I thought it was my interface, but, I re-installed the software & after investigating, everything else works as it should, only the profiler...

So, I was going to make a post about that yesterday, but, I figured that I had better explore going back to the recent official/stable release of the OS. It seemed ok, but, then Rig Manager forced the update to beta again, then it started doing it again.

So, that's where I left off last night, but, I thought that I had better test the stable OS release a bit more, so I again went back to the stable release.

W/ that, Rig Manager wouldn't work.

So, I just rolled back Rig Manager, to the official/stable release.

I fire it up & it still doesn't work. It gives an error message, saying:

I re-installed Rig Manager, & it still says this.

Any clues as to what's going on, or what I can do?

It's definitely hooked up, as before I deleted the old Rig Manager(s), it recognized it, but said that I needed to upgrade it...

Thanks!

• I've had that problem since a couple of updates back. Not every time and every day but it does occur. When it happen I unplug and plugin the usb cable a few times and then it works. RM is a buggy problem child obviously. :rolleyes:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• thanks, I'll mess w/ that when I get a chance. This is the 1st time I've ever experienced anything like this.

This will be frustrating, if this is how it will be, from here on out.

Definitely can't trust performing/recording w/ the beta versions installed...