Saving changes in rig manager

• Hi all,

I'm having issues with what should be a basic functionality.

I'm currently rehearsing my set and trying to edit my settings on the fly and save them in rig manager. There seems to be no easy way to 'save changes' and tweaking settings in performance mode doesn't save changes so I lose them when I switch performance. Hence I currently have to find the amp in my local library, edit it, realise I'm in performance mode so I can't duplicate the amp, enter browser mode, boom there goes all the changes I just made, make them again, duplicate to save, copy into the performance tab. There has to be a better workflow than this.

How can I simply tweak and save amp & pedal settings on the fly without having to hack a workaround?

Also I'm likely to need to repeat this process in the rehearsal room on the unit directly. Is there a way to easily save changes on the unit itself?

Cheers

Edited 2 times, last by LeoA420 ().

• umm no offence but have you read the manual? ofcourse you can save.

there's a store button on the unit.. press it 3 times to save the current performance without changing its name etc.

in rig manager, there's a store button.

changes are lost when you switch performances, so u must save before you change performances.

• The Store button in RM is at the bottom right of the main window. Wasn’t the most obvious place for me and I’m spectacularly colour blind so it took me a while to spot it tbh :)

• What a terrible place to put the store button. Why would they not put that under right click? Oh, because nothing about editing the Kemper is intuitive.

“I'm not an abstractionist. I'm not interested in the relationship of color or form or anything else. I'm interested only in expressing basic human emotions: tragedy, ecstasy, doom, and so on.”
    ― Mark Rothko