Ceriatone Stereo Tube Amplifier...Need Ideas

• Fellow Kemper Users.

I shot an email to Nik at Ceriatone this morning, and asked him if he could add a 1U Space Stereo Tube amp, along the lines of the Mesa 20/20 his product line at Ceriatone, for us Kemper and Axe guys. Graciously, he has replied, asking for more input on the features that we'd like to see in such a kit or Ceriatone build. FYI. this would be an external 1u rackmount amp.

Before I respond, I wanted to get some ideas from other KPA users, as to what features you'd like to see in a 1u Stereo Rackmount Tube Amp. I know there have been many rackmount stereo tube power amps out there over the years, so If you've had one that had a cool feature, chime in.

Key for me personally, is to keep the size at 1u, since there are several options available in the 2u-4u rack space range, so this probably means EL-84's as in the Mesa 20/20.

If anyone owns a 20/20, maybe you can chime in on features that you'd like to see added.

• "If anyone owns a 20/20, maybe you can chime in on features that you'd like to see added."
    The most important improvement over all the Mesa rack power amps (including the 20/20) would be a quiet fan that doesn't sound like a vacuum cleaner running full blast in my studio.
    FYI Fryette has a series of youtube videos featuring their new 1space tube power amp being driven by a KPA, Axe-FX, Eleven-Rack, etc. Search for "Fryette modeling workshop".

• Found this thread until now!
    Very good idea -I have Mesa 20/20 and IT IS absolutely fantastic with KPA and real cabinet.
    And I have had Ceriatone Marshall 18w clone, fantastic sound.
    The best thing I can imagine is that it is very much like that Mesa but has some kind of bass, middle and treble controls in it.
    -Olli