Monitor output symmetrical?

• Does anybody know if the monitor output jack is symmetrical? I don't find any info about this in the manuals. The input of my RCF NX 12SMA is symmetrical. I know it won't do a damage if I use a stereo cable but will it do any good?

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Monitor out is Mono

Hi guitarnet70:

Shure it is mono but is it symmetrical, i.e. TRS or simple mono jack? Also the level would be good to know - seems to be MIC level because the LINE setting on the RCF is way too low.

BTW: Thanks for you recomendation of the RCF NX SMA12! Yesterday I played the first gig where I decided to use the KPA! I really liked the Kemp and also the RCF NX SMA12 - although there is still a lot to do. Soon I will have a gig, with the Berlin Radio recording and then I need the setup with monitor out and main out. Still the RCF NX seem so be much darker than listening to the main out through my monitor speakers. Even on louder levels they are darker. I like the sound when I just dial in some high end but I need to make shure that the PA and recording sound will not be too bright. So I am fiddeling around with he two EQs on the different outputs.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• TS, not TRS, (unbalanced).

Re. RCF: I normally dial back Bass and Mids from the Monitor EQ on the Kemper depending on room and stage. I also have it on Mic and Floor.

Edit: My pleasure, buddy!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I normally dial back Bass and Mids from the Monitor EQ on the Kemper depending on room and stage. I also have it on Mic and Floor.

Yes, I bring up the presence to 3 o'clock and the bass down to 9 o'clock. Yesterday I just used the XLR from main out (that was Line!) but now here from the jack input, yes Mic and Floor sound just fine!

www.audiosemantics.de