Solved: Re amping Feedback issue

• I have read the manual , watched too many videos. And cannot get the routing correct to re amp with Pro tools, and 8i6 . It has to be the set up between pro tools and 8i6.

I have never messed with the IO in pro tools before. I get the dreaded Feedback loop when trying to re amp.

I have Set up O 5 and 6 In pro tools to 5 and 6 on scarlette 8i6.

On the scarlette side Currently have Monitor Outputs 1-2, Custom Mix, Stereo, Analogue 1, analogue 2, SPDIF 1 and SPDIF 2.

Outputs 1-2 Playback 1, playback 2, (SPDIF) Playback 5-6

I am only using SPDIF, would it help to use another cable out of the Kemper?

I have read enough on the forum to know I will be crucified for this, but I have already read the manual, watched the video, The recording part works just fine.

I have put enough hours in on this that I am sure I will know what you guys are talking about as soon as I get a response. Thanks In advance

• I may pull out some cables tonight. I was attempting with SPDIF. I spent an hour today with Sweetwater help line, they did remote and couldn't figure it out. It shouldn't matter if it is SPDIF or hard cables. I have something wrong in either pro tools or Focusrite, but so far tech can't figure it out

Edited once, last by Loafman3 ().