Kemper powered rack blown

• Hello fellow Kemper enthusiast,

I had a gig a few weeks back and the sound man without my knowledge hooked up my profiler rack to the p.a. without turning off my internal power amp. well, needless to say but it fried the power amp. I have since hooked it up to a crown power amp and it is working again.

my question is how and where can I get it repaired in phoenix az?

any advice would be greatly appreciated

Timmy Rasta

Anger Trade inc.

• You can use the internal power amp - connecting a cabinet to its SPEAKER OPUTPUT - and simultaneously feed a mixing desk via MAIN OUTPUTS preferably the balanced XLR sockets. That is intended usage.

You must never connect the SPEAKER OUTPUT of the PROFILER to the line level input of another grounded device e.g. a mixing desk. That is meaningless and it damages the power amp. There is a related warning in the Main Manual! I guess, that is, what happened.

Please open a support ticket and the repair will be handled by the US based KEMPER team:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact

• It cost $665 just for the power amp module from the repair center for the repair to fix it.

Plus the part only has 90 days on it. Class D is not worth repairing. I hooked mine up to a power amp.

$900 repair for the kemper power rack. The toasters have cheaper after market add ons for a poweramp.