A dream becomes reality : Matrix stereo amp module for KPA

• Mono bridged option and seperate output volume would be a must for me to get the gainstaging and workflow right....I also only need a poweramp to replace my super cheap thomann SS Crap PA for live usage and on stage monitoring. If it sounds good though, I could imagine using it in my Productions just in case a guitar player is over sceptical that recording direct doesn't cut it...

• Just finded out that G-66 is going to distribute Matrix. If that is the only way to buy the products in Europe, then is really a bad move from Matrix, IMHO......hope that they don't have the exclusivity

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Just finded out that G-66 is going to distribute Matrix. If that is the only way to buy the products in Europe, then is really a bad move from Matrix, IMHO......hope that they don't have the exclusivity

You can still purchase products from Matrix directly as well. Nothing has changed in that way.

Guitar elf and demonstrator for Matrix Amplification

Why do you think this is bad? All I heard so far is that their service is pretty good. Or is it because they sell the axe?

• Or is it because they sell the axe?

Not at all! I've had some communication problem about waiting lists... I'm not so crazy about how they did managed the situation. Pretty much mý case...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks, I am still learning about these things :) ^^

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• This is seriously cool (and remarkably innovative)

My only question - Does anyone know if this is a "Kemper approved" power amp to go with the profiler?

Nothing against Matrix, but if CK has his own power section planned....I would likely purchase the CK model to continue my support for his product line.

Best,
    JEL

• Nothing against Matrix, but if CK has his own power section planned....I would likely purchase the CK model to continue my support for his product line.

I just don't see how Kemper can make money selling power amps strictly for the KPA. IMO they'd be better off to partner with someone like Matrix to repackage an existing amplifier for the KPA. Just my opinion ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• ....very true - and because it fits in the hole :P ....I think CK might have something personal to say about it?

And how do I reply and using someones "quote".....total forum retard here.

• I just don't see how Kemper can make money selling power amps strictly for the KPA. IMO they'd be better off to partner with someone like Matrix to repackage an existing amplifier for the KPA. Just my opinion ...

No offense to Christoph but to each his own..Matrix is so advanced in the amp building department that Kemper's amp have almost no chance to compete with this one.. IMHO it's just a waste of time ,money and energy for Christoph to try and do what someone already does great with no certitude to equal ..He's got better things to do...19" version ,Foot controller etc...In business it is good to know when and who you need to partner with cause everyone wins at the end ;)