Can you plug your Kemper Remote via ethernet cable into a computer?

• As the title says. The purpose with this is to try to identify if there's something wrong with my profiler, cable, remote or maybe all three. The lights on the back of my PowerHead Profiler don't light up when I plug in the Remote, and the Remote doesn't turn on (if you look at my recent post it's cause I suspect it's broken). But is there any other way to supply your Remote with power to be able to see if it might be the ethernet port on my Profiler that's faulty?

• Assuming the router provides PoE right?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• The PROFILER doesn't need get power supplied via PoE. With this simple test you can check if the Ethernet port at the PROFILER is functional. You reported lights not being lit at the PROFILER's socket.

You can outrule the cable as being defective by plugging another short Ethernet cable between Remote and PROFILER.

• Ah yes you said profiler. My bad.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM