A possible problem or user error? Volume seems to drop and swell

• I've had my Kemper stage a month but have not spent much time with it. Today I have worked with it all day and I seem to notice what seems like a volume phasing effect happen. First I noticed it on anything using the detune function or stereo widening. I just thought "Well that's a shame, my old processor handled this much better and had a solid original and a solid detuned stereo signal." Then I noticed it on other profiles with stereo widening etc. Now I hear it on every profile with significant gain. Its most apparent on detuned profiles to sound like the 90s EVH OU812 sounds.

This may be user error but it seems consistent regardless of what high gain profile I use. Just a straight marshall sound with reverb and there is the volume peak and trough.

It's as if the volume decreases by a few decibels and then comes back this seems to be on a sign wave type pattern but especially on the attack of notes almost as if a compressor is triggering and cutting my volume even though no compressor is set up on the profile.

I also realize that it may be ear fatigue, but I really need to find out because my window to return it ends in two days.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• This totally sounds like when you have a stereo TRS 1/4 connector plugged into a bad jack and the right and left signals are being being summed together and played back as mono. So you get all sorts of phase issues especially on pseudo stereo effects.

It sounds like your stereo device has been set to mono.

• If you plug an open cable into one of the PEDAL sockets, while this socket is configured as Volume Pedal, you experience continuous volume fluctuations. Open cable means it's plugged into the PROFILER socket, but there is nothing plugge don the iother end or an open switch is connected or the cable is broken. This is caused by the continuous sensing the PROFILER does. You can verify this, if you look at page Pedal Links in System Settings and observe if the Volume Pedal bar is moving.

• I've a couple of different scenarios with the same results: Stereo headphones, 1 side out to my power kabinet and the other side out to my tech 21 PE60, XLR outs to a stereo PA amp.I completely unplugged my EP1 incase the TRS cable was the issue.
    Per Kemper support, I cleared the cache and global settings and it may be in my head, but seems better on regular profiles but ANYTHING using stereo widener, micropitch, double tracker it still VERY noticable to the point of being unusable.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Ron