Question on the recent VOX AC 15 Handwired profiles

• Curious if these profiles were loaded with a compressor in the signal chain, it sounds/feels like a compressed signal. I've read a lot of great things about the Vox hand-wired amps, would love to have a few profiles flat out with nothing in the signal chain. I may be wrong about this, I'm not certain. Anyone with knowledge on this please shed some light. Any which way it is done I appreciate the heck out of everyone loading their profiles so please continue. Don't be discouraged by someone like me saying it sounds compressed, my not-so-favorite setup may be someone else' holy grail! Thanks fellow KPA Gang, keep the great tones coming! :thumbup:

• Check the compression in the amp menu and the noise gate, can be that have been tweaked after profiling

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Just checked those profiles. They are great but there's way too much compression in the amp-module. Just dial it back and the amps com to life. I also think there's too much pick so I dialed that back either.

• Just checked those profiles. They are great but there's way too much compression in the amp-module. Just dial it back and the amps com to life. I also think there's too much pick so I dialed that back either.

Thank you, Garrincha. That is the culprit! It is nice to know that my ears have not failed me (not yet, at least!). ;)

• Hi!
    I profiled this amp in my room, I am the profiler, I made it with very very bad conditions, a shure SM57 and low volume. But I think the result is very good from what I expected.
    and yes, I put a lot of compression and the cabinet volume is very high....you probably need to low down pick attack a little and compressor a little more and there's the exact copy
    of this amazing tube amp...:)
    thank u!

• I just did some under the name Hays. If you are referring to those its the straight amp but I profiled it very loud. I don't own a compressor. I adjust the EQ a bit and change cabs, thats about it. I plan on doing some more.

Never mind I see this is an older post. Sorry.

• Hays your AC15H1TV profiles are GREAT.
    Thank you
    Bill Ruppert

I just did some under the name Hays. If you are referring to those its the straight amp but I profiled it very loud. I don't own a compressor. I adjust the EQ a bit and change cabs, thats about it. I plan on doing some more.

Never mind I see this is an older post. Sorry.