Kemper FX Loop loud hiss and noise

• I’ve seen this issue mentioned before but haven’t seen what the fix or issue is. Any time I use the Kemper fx loop with any device that is adding gain stages (distortion pedal or guitar preamp) there is an extremely loud amount of his added to the signal. Far more than these devices add in front of a regular guitar amp or with a power amp.

I’ve tried adjusting the Clean Sense and the Loop Level, using different cables etc. Nothing gets rid of it. I have the loop in the Stomp slots I should add. I have not tried it in the X slot because for my uses that is not where I want the loop positioned.

Has anyone figured this out? It essentially renders the loop useless. You can add a noise gate and get rid of the idle hiss but anytime you strike a chord and the gate opens you hear the hiss.

• Have you tried one of the ground lift switches? I forget if it was my effects loop, but I had a hiss/noise problem and the ground lift (back of the Toaster/Rack...probably in the system menu on the Stage, but don't quote me).

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche