Sweetwater, Need Recommendation For Customer Service Rep.

• After all the hype about Sweetwater's wonderful customer service, this is the second time in the last two weeks my rep hasn't gotten back to me after leaving a message. The first time I had talked to another rep that sent an email with the info I requested to me and copied my rep for him to contact me. Didn't happen. Who do you recommend?

• My sales rep doesn't tell me what to buy, and has always provided good service on any issues I've encountered.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• After all the hype about Sweetwater's wonderful customer service, this is the second time in the last two weeks my rep hasn't gotten back to me after leaving a message. The first time I had talked to another rep that sent an email with the info I requested to me and copied my rep for him to contact me. Didn't happen. Who do you recommend?

Not sure how they designate/delegate reps but I've been dealing with Josh Estock for years and I have nothing but good experiences. Their management is also very good. I used to deal with them as a rep selling product to them and, as a customer, they were very professional and pleasant to deal with. It sounds like, unfortunately, you are dealing with a bad egg. Let someone else in their organization know and I'm sure they'll get it knocked out for you.

• But anyone you choose for a rep at Sweetwater should do just fine. They have excellent customer service from my experience.

Except the rep that they assign to me. The rep that calls me out of the blue to ask if I need anything or if he can help me with anything. The same rep that I call for information and a possible purchase, but doesn't return my call? I've NEVER had this problem with Musicians Friend. To bad they aren't a dealer.

• Get someone else.
    The more anger you put into this the more you hurt yourself. I've been down that road a few times. I also run my own business so I know both sides of the medal. Venting is neither a true relief nor a solution. It's a waste of time and energy.

Maybe your guy is a part-timer, kind of new or just not as organized as the other guys.
    In the end it doesn't matter - you only need your problem taken care of.

Life ain't perfect. I've had good and bad experiences with support from large stores. I believe it always comes down to the one person's character and professionalism.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• You're absolutely right. It's amazing what a good nights sleep can do. I also started and owned my own business for 32 years (commercial printing). My success was directly contributed to our Customer Service. I made sure the customer service department was staffed with the best. We never went home till every customers questions/concerns were addressed. Communication was first and foremost. I think this is why I have little patience with customer service people who leave you hanging and don't respond to messages left.

Anyway, it's a new day. I'll give the guy till this afternoon, then I'll call one more time. I hate to go over the guys head over this. I know it wasn't pretty if a customer came to me with issues like this. I only had one customer service rep who had a similar problem that I had to let go.