Pedal input 2 problem

• Hi. I hope you can help. I have the kemper (toaster) updated to the newest version and the rig manager also updated to the newest version. The input (pedal 2) keeps triggering the morph control without any intervention from me. If I remove the switching lead it stops. Any one else had this issue. It still triggers the morph and / or the other pedal controls even if the lead is not plugged into my mission expression pedal. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Jon

• If you connect a cable to one of the PEDAL sockets configured for a pedal function (e.g. Morph Pedal) and don't connect the jack on the other side to an expression pedal, the automatic recalibration of the PROFILER searching the electronics of an expression pedal is causing the bar to move up and down. The same happens, if the cable is broken, the pedal is broken, or you connect an open switch to a socket configured for a pedal. Perhaps you have connected the toe switch of your pedal and configured it as a pedal instead of a switch.

To trigger Morphing via switch, don't select Mode "Pedal" and Function "Morph Pedal", but Mode "Mono Switch" and Function "Morph"

• Hi Burkhard. Thanks for the reply. I tried what you suggested to no avail. However, I noticed my pedal settings were swapped (something which I did not do). I can only think an OS update has for some reason swapped my pedal settings (so pedal 1 was pedal 2 and pedal 2 was pedal 1). Its sorted though. Thanks for taking the time. Many thanks Jon