Harlequin 3 new PROFILES - Semiclean, OD and OD+

• Hi!

I've just uploaded 3 new profiles of my already profiled Cornford Harlequin. This time with NOS tubes and Slate VCC console emulation.

One is called Harlequin clean+ and sounds like this with strat pos 2:
    Clean plus

The second one is called Harlequin OD pedal:
    OD

And the last one is called Harlequin OD+ pedal:
    OD plus

I hope you like them.

Saludos!
    Paco

• OK, I finally got around to checking these out, and I love them :love:

I had to bump the high end a bit to suit my equipment and ears, but the tone is sweet, especially the clean profile. Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• My Tele loves these. With my Les Paul I turned the treble up a bit, but for my Tele they are perfect. It's a really twangy guitar with van zandt true vintage pickups and they complement the sounds of the profiles very well.

• Hi!

The KPA captures very well the EL84+Celestion Blue combination and the dynamics of the Wampler OD in smooth mode.

It's profiled with my Blade Texas Vintage (strat) with Lollar Blackface PU and an Evidence Audio Lyric cable. The most popular profiles in this forum sound too high with this combination and I need to turn down the treble a bit.

During this week, I'll profile some more combinations (with a BB preamp) and will try to profile some fuzzes (MJM London and Blackout Musket).

Saludos!
    Paco

• My Tele loves these. With my Les Paul I turned the treble up a bit, but for my Tele they are perfect. It's a really twangy guitar with van zandt true vintage pickups and they complement the sounds of the profiles very well.

I had the opposite - almost too bright with my Heritage H140 (Les Paul), but too warm with my Strat.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer