Poor output from TS mains!

• Hello everyone! I'm trying to sort out a perplexing issue I'm having with my Kemper Stage. Current settings are for the main outputs to be single mono. When I run XLR out from the Stage into my PA, it sounds fantastic. But if I try to run out of either TS main out, volume is significantly curtailed and the sound is distorted and fuzzy. Answering some common questions from other threads I've seen, yes I'm sure I'm using TS cables, yes I've verified that the cables work just fine with my analog rig, and yes I've tried multiple functioning TS cables.

Any ideas as to why the XLR main outs would be fine but the TS main outs wouldn't? Thanks!

Fancy gear doesn't make me a better guitar player, but it does make me happy. :)

• Thanks for the insight, Alan. Very much appreciate your input on everything I've posted in the past 24 hours!

The drop I'm hearing is significantly more than 6db. And you're right; that still wouldn't explain the distortion/fuzziness that's audible.

To Ticketland I go!

Fancy gear doesn't make me a better guitar player, but it does make me happy. :)