Assign Transpose to effect module A, then assign the looper button to control transpose

• I need to assign transpose to effects module A, then make it controllable by my otherwise unused looper switch.

I've tried to look this up and can't seem to find exactly how to do it. I am wondering if someone could list a how to....step-by-step. I am a new user with a Kemper Stage and can't seem to find the info as easily as I was hoping.

I need to be able to do this live on a dim stage with my foot during shows.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

• Transpose from Rig menu? That saves per Rig, It's not an effect that you can assign, but you can use Morph to make what you're looking for.

To assign the Looper switch to A, you need to go to Pedal Settings and change the assignment of the Switch.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Transpose from Rig menu? That saves per Rig, It's not an effect that you can assign, but you can use Morph to make what you're looking for.

To assign the Looper switch to A, you need to go to Pedal Settings and change the assignment of the Switch.

I've seen where other folks have done it the way (I think) I described.

I would like to make it global so that I don't have to be slave to transposing just one rig.

I can't believe this hasn't been built in the box.

Thanks for your help!

• In the systems menu, select Button Asign.

Then for the Looper Button, scroll through the list and select Stomp A.

This is exactly how I have mine set.

I have Transpose Locked to Stomp A in the off state on all of my Rigs. So whenever i need to drop to E flat, I just step on the looper button...no matter what rig or performance im on.

• In the systems menu, select Button Asign.

Then for the Looper Button, scroll through the list and select Stomp A.

This is exactly how I have mine set.

I have Transpose Locked to Stomp A in the off state on all of my Rigs. So whenever i need to drop to E flat, I just step on the looper button...no matter what rig or performance im on.

THANK YOU!

One more thing....How do I lock transpose to Stomp A?