Fix for bug that allows Tuner's Reference Pitch to be changed unintentionally/without user confirmation

• Hey there,

Earlier this summer, I ran into an issue with my Rack & Remote at a show. I already submitted a support ticket regarding this, but I wanted to post publicly about it as well as a heads up to other users to be on the lookout for this.

If the tuner's Reference Pitch knob gets moved (accidentally and without the user's knowledge) and then the Remote is used to deactivate/activate the tuner, then the "OK" soft button intended to confirm any Reference Pitch changes is bypassed and the new reference pitch automatically goes into effect.

This video that I uploaded to Dropbox displays what I'm talking about: https://www.dropbox.com/s/78ij…0troubleshooting.mov?dl=0

For such an important function like this, I believe any new Reference Pitch confirmation needs to be rock-solid. The "OK" soft button to lock in a new Reference Pitch value IS a good plan, and I think that makes a lot of sense- but only if that step is unable to be bypassed.