Use Wireless Router / Switch with 3 Kemper Racks setup with POE + Remote

• Hi, I have a guitar rig with 3 Kemper Rack with a Remote through a POE to be able to use 20m ethernet cables.

With the latest update I want to use a ipad to control all kempers at the same time.

I read this from the latest newsletter from KEMPER.

"The Rig Manager for iOS® connects to the PROFILER Stage’s onboard WiFi chip, either directly or via WPS and a local router. The connections to Head and Rack are supported via a local router. With this setup, even multiple PROFILERs can be connected utilizing LAN cables to a wireless router. With Rig Manager connection to the router via WiFi, ALL of the connected PROFILERs can be edited wirelessly"

I suppose that the correct setup will be to connect all kempers to a wireless switch through rj45 ports but I dont know what can I do later to connect the POE amplifiers and the remotes.

Maybe use another ports from the switch to feed all POE's ?

With 3 Remotes will work?

Can you help me?

• The principles of how to connect a PROFILER Head/Rack plus a PROFILER Remote within one network leveraging PoE injector or hub are shown and explained in the Main Manual page 308. With either a Wi-Fi router or a access point in your network, you can use Rig Manager iOS to control one PROFILER at a time.

For multiple Remotes obviously a hub with sufficient PoE sockets or multiple injectors are needed. The manual includes a list with tested PoE equipment in chapter PROFILER Remote paragraph Cabling.