6 new fully produced songs, tons of awesome Kemper sounds. Would love feedback :)

• http://www.soundcloud.com/johnhuldt

These are 6 tunes from my new album, "A Permanent State Of Transformation" that I recorded all guitars for through the KPA. Really stoked on the variety of tones and sounds available. Sure has made home recording a whole lot more fun :)

Would love some feedback from the Kemper community on this. I had a blast tracking this album and the sounds keep changing on each song because I would go on the website and find new, cool profiles constantly haha. Thanks for checking this out!

John

• Hi John ... absolutly ouitstanding!
    Played very very well ... and the tones - think we don't have to lose a word about them. It#s amazing more every day and with every unknown rig ...
    :thumbup:

• Hi John,

I just heard "The Ballad For Santa Monica". Very Nice, indeed!!!!! Two little things I stumble upon:
    the double stop at 1:02, i think it´s the C#m9 chord, seems to be a bit to late, or it is very laid back... :rolleyes:
    At 1:45 after the arps just before you bend up to the g#, there is a cranking sound, as if the crossfade from one track to the other is not long enough.

What I absolutely love is 2:30 to 2:50. How the the two Lead Guitars come slowly together... :thumbup:

I´m looking forward to hear the next songs!!!

Greetings from Germany