Profile Morphing

• I would still like profile morphing. I don't really have the patience or time to sit down and tweak any profile into somethign else completely, but I would find time to pick a couple of profiles that I already like and just jog a wheel to mix between them.

In addition it would be great to be able to assign such a control to a foot pedal, quick and easy and very flexible, something that just tweaking settings alone cannot do.

In fact I think it should be extended to other stomps and maybe even whole rigs. That would make it super easy to set up more complex controls via footpedal across the board, without having to manually set up every single parameter tied to specific ranges, you could just duplicate an effect or rig, adjust the settings to suit, and then set it to be part of the rig's "morph/mix/slerp/blend/whatever you want to call it" control. Voila instant parametric control on a footpedal with inbuilt ranges for multiple parameters, want a chorus that deepens on footpedal? Set blend to (or rock the pedal to the heel) 0, edit the minimum settings, press the pedal to the top adjust the settings again, save, done. Want to blend profiles or cabs on footpedal? Same deal only load in a different preset at one or other setting.

To me this is just a logical easy way to do parameter control for lots of settings all at once from a single pedal or control without diving through thousands of menus and settings. The fact that you could morph profiles is a nice addition to enhanced and easy midi control.

• The old Digitech modelers were abel to do all this - and it worked very good.

Yeah, TH1 (software) does this too, but the end result is you can morph one mediocre sounding amp simulation into another mediocre sounding amp sim to create a third mediocre sounding amp sim. :sleeping: Every Digitech modeler I tried after the 2120 sounded kind of crappy to me too... I guess it could be a good thing but in hindsight I think good controls that give predictable results are better in the long term than morphing.