Kemper at home !!!

• Hi,

My name's Sylvain, from France. I've posted a bit these last days, but I wanted to introduce myself as a true member of the growing Kemper family...

So... my KPA arrived this morning, and F**K !!! this small thing sounds awsome!!! First thing I did was to load it with profiles of Metallica: no doubt, James Hetfield tone was at home (Not James himself, unfortunately).

It's done..... a 15 years of tone research finally ends: I'll be able to play now, learn guitar playing, and stop looking for tubes, amps, patches, presets, axe fx kiding...

So thank you Mr Kemper for this amazing stuff (but I still wait for a 3U rack unit !!!), and thanks to the members who welcomed me (can I say that in english??? :huh: )

ithaqua

• Thank you very much!!!

What took you so long ? Welcome ! :rolleyes:

I' ve spent one year to find how to power on my axe fx... I didn't want to sell it before playing a bit with :D

Naahh.... in fact, I knew the existance of the Kemper 1 month ago when I called Bruno to see if he knew a matrix GT800FX for sale... for my axe fx standard. I won't tell all the conversation (I love my friend a lot, but he speaks... he speaks... he speaks...a lot...that's pretty surnatural :D ), but I finally bought a GT1000FX and decided to give the Kemper a try before buying an axe fx ultra... And now I have no regrets... The kemper is at the top, but I still think the axe was pretty good... but a lot more complicated to use, and a bit less natural.