Assigning midi volym for the Kemper

• Hi all maybe this is much easier than i think, but anyway, setting the main volym cc7 is a piece of cake but how do it assign my other pedal on my floorboard to control the input gain?

Thanks in advance

Jack

• You cannot do that directly, but the Pedal Boost in the stomp section will do exactly that.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• And it works directly as well.
    Let your floorboard send CC 7 to control the virtual volume pedal.
    In the RIG menu chose the desired location in the signal flow for the volume pedal.

• Question: in this way it works only passive (max. volume = actual input level) or can it actually boost the signal?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• That was not the answer i was hoping for, is there not a way to control the ordinary gain at all, without using stomps? ?( If not i would appreciate the next update to include just that, i use it a lot :thumbup:
    Ithink i use the cc7 for the main volym

• As Christoph said you can set the normal volume pedal pre-stomps or after stomps and it will make what you're asking for.
    Thanks for the clarification, Christoph

• What would the CC then be, i have two pedals one for the main gain CC7 and then i need one for controlling the volume on the stomp?

Thanks

• Seems like its just who really need my midicontroller to controll the main gain, i´ve try all the suggestions with stomps, but the sound i really want is the when i turn the main gain down, cant get the same results with stomps, really need this to work :(

• CC 7 is the volume pedal. Set the Location and Range in the Rig menu.
    CC 1 is the Wah Pedal to controll various effects. E.g. the Wah Pedal Booster. Place it in front of the stack or distortion to control the distortion gain.

• ?( To control input gain should be a basic function like any amp

It is there!
    Set Volume Pedal Location in the Rig menu to "Pre Stomps" or "Post Stomps" to control the gain with CC 7.
    Btw: the Wah Pedal Booster CC 1 and the Volume Pedal produce the same sound.