Problems With Rig Manager (Mac iOS) and Rack Mount Unit

• My Rig Mgr was giving me an error (it was not recognizing the rack unit), I upgraded both Rig Mgr software and Rack Mount firmware to most recent available versions.

Now, my rigs do not load. I am able to switch rigs on the computer (Mac) and the headphone icon appears next to the rig, but the actual rig does not load (it just keeps the existing rig loaded). There is no problem when I "browse" on the actual unit itself. Just the rig manager is whacked. And no I have a delay in time in Rig Mgr when I can actually switch rigs, unlike before.

I have changed most of my Rig names in Rig Mgr (if that makes a difference)...but I dont have a huge amount of Rigs in my library (maybe 100 or so).

Pls Help!

• I suggest you open a support ticket here and include which exact OS and Rig Manager versions you are using. "Most recent" could be for example 8.7.10 release or 8.7.13 public beta. We need numbers.

• 3.3.47 Rig Mgr and for the Profiler 8.7.10.38833.

Aaaaannnnddddd ... it is working perfectly today.

For the past 2 days, first Rig Mgr would give me an error that it could not see the Profiler, or I could not switch from one rig to another in Rig Mgr, or the rig change had a 10 second or longer delay before the next rig would actually load in Rig Mgr, or the rig would not load at all while the first rig that was assigned when I turned opened Rig Mgr was stuck "on" when I switched rigs (note that operation directly on the Profiler itself worked fine...this is all Rig Mgr errors).

But now everything is back to normal! Any ideas, or should I just shut up and not complain about my current good fortune?

Edited once, last by artdir ().

• I am still having problems after replacing the USB cable with a new one ... same errors of "No Profiler Found" and "A Communication Issue has Occurred."

These error messages happened when I have been re-titling rig names in Rig Mgr and wonder I if this is the reason for the errors. Software worked fine for a half hour, then the error messages popped up.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.