15% off Kemper Sale!!!!

• For anybody still on the fence (or waiting for the right time to buy), JRR Shop just started a 15% sale today (runs until end of September). 15% off anything...including the Kemper! I wound up calling Sweetwater and they matched it (no tax that way as I'm in CA + Sweetwater adds a free warranty).
    Time to check your available credit! $1,572.50 shipped for me! :thumbup:
    http://jrrshop.com/
    Jim

• Anyone know how JRR Shop is on returns? Their website says 30 days, but that's not on everything. How about if you decide the KPA isn't for you. I'm use to dealing with Musicians Friend's no hassle return policy. And don't tell me I won't want to return it. I probably won't want to, but I want the option.

• If Sweetwater matches it for you you will want to buy from them..additional 2 years coverage and someone to talk to if you have problems can't be matched online.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• If Sweetwater matches it for you you will want to buy from them..additional 2 years coverage and someone to talk to if you have problems can't be matched online.

My Sweetwater rep isn't as willing to match or discount prices like some of the other reps that's been mentioned. He was willing to sell the KPA for $1650 "IF" I also bought a pair of Focal CMS 65 Studio Monitors at $1800. I was actually going to go with this because they had 18 months same as cash on the Focal's. I figured I could return the KPA and/or the Focal's if I didn't love them. To get the 18 months same as cash, you need a Sweetwater card. I went on line to apply for the Sweeetwater card which is through GE Capitol. Now, I already have a NAMM card and a Buddy Rogers Music Card that's through GE Capitol, both in good standings. It came back immediately as "Denied". My credit score is 812. We haven't missed or been one day late on any payment in our 42 years of marriage. Anyway, I call GE Capitol and they refuse to give me any information as per the reason for being denied. They tell me a letter will come in the next ten days stating the reason for being denied. When the letter arrives, all it says is "Unconfirmed Information on Application". I called GE Capitol and find out this means I answered a security question incorrectly. In other words, I checked the wrong box on the multiple choice security question. A damn typo. You would think that since I already have two GE Capitol cards, they could verify with me through emails, the phone number listed on my other accounts or through my mailing address. But no. I have to wait for 60 days to re-apply. Great customer service, isn't it. It crossed my mind that they know I "ALWAYS" pay the same as cash deals before the expiration date. They count on people going past the expiration date so they can charge the 28% interest.

Ok, I'm done with my rant.

• resonator48, I think the sales rep deals individually with every new sales offer (like this new one).
    So if you have asked earlier, then ask again about this new specific offer.
    Maybe change sales rep if that person won't match the price like others do.

I think it might just be my rep. When I asked for the discount that others had received from Sweetwater, he said he was there to make money, not give it away. :huh:

• Same deal here....I don't mind spending a little extra if there is more given for the product but $200.00 from the same Company is not a good policy for doing business. If they do nothing about it I will not do business with them again. If Guitar Center carried them I know I would get a great deal as I have a good rep that takes care of me......

• You can get 15% off with the offer mentioned at the top. Just tell your Sweetwater rep that you're going to buy one at the stated price, and you'd prefer to buy from Sweetwater. If he still won't meet the price then buy it elsewhere ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I called JRRShop and asked about their return policy and the Kemper. 30 days, return for any reason, no hidden charges (re-stock, shipping etc). I did have a hard time understanding the person I talked to. His English was rough and I had to keep asking him to repeat himself. I hope he was understanding what I was asking.

• Is price-matching all that great anyway? I checked into AMS and Zzounds and they will both match, but of course, they wont offer EZ payment plans. Not that I can't pay cash for it, but at no interest, I like stretching it out as long as possible, in case I find something else I want to buy. So unless, I'm saving money on taxes and they are based in the U.S., of what benefit is it to me to buy from someone other the JRR's? None. So, I am buying my second one from them- a black one.

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach

• Reading reviews of the JRR Shop, most of the reviews are positive. Almost all the negative reviews state they say the item ordered is in stock, when actually it is not. Long wait times for some items. Also poor communication when there's a problem. A couple people had problems returning items. But, overall, looks pretty good. They've sold a bunch and most of it is positive. I'd sure like to hear from someone who has bought and returned an item for full refund.

• I'm surprised Kemper doesn't have a strict pricing policy for all dealers, if some dealers sell it for 2-300 bucks cheaper then others, it will most likely piss off some buyers who paid more for it without realizing they could have saved a lot of $$ when they find out about the cheaper deals available , and it also makes dealers look bad when their customers find out they were screwed and paid a lot more then they needed to pay for a new Kpa, and they could loose those customers.

• I'm surprised Kemper doesn't have a strict pricing policy for all dealers, if some dealers sell it for 2-300 bucks cheaper then others, it will most likely piss off some buyers who paid more for it without realizing they could have saved a lot of $$ when they find out about the cheaper deals available , and it also makes dealers look bad when their customers find out they were screwed and paid a lot more then they needed to pay for a new Kpa, and they could loose those customers.

I don't see it that way. Free market Enterprise without price fixing is the way it should be. Heck, I don't get pissed off if I find out I payed more than others, I figure it's my fault for not doing my homework. I've been on both sides of it. It is what it is.

• I don't see it that way. Free market Enterprise without price fixing is the way it should be. Heck, I don't get pissed off if I find out I payed more than others, I figure it's my fault for not doing my homework. I've been on both sides of it. It is what it is.

+1 :thumbup:

Edited once, last by imall41 ().

• This also deals with taking care of your customers. I've given my Sweetwater rep two chances to make the price right within 30 days when others have gotten a better deal AT Sweetwater. Its only a matter of 200.00 but it's 200.00. I could still return the product and buy elsewhere which would cost them about the same that I've been asking about. So no to price fixing but prices fluctuate and if they give you 30 days you should get the beat deal for yourself. So after my experience I told them I won't buy from them again. Now back to playing my guitar............buyer beware!! :thumbup:

• I'm surprised Kemper doesn't have a strict pricing policy for all dealers,

A price policy for alle dealers is illegal in Germany and AFAIK in whole Europe either with only one exception: Books, papers and magazines. Since the Kemper doesn't really qualify as a book, I'm afraid there is nothing Kemper can do to the pricing.

I'm not sure how the law in the US deals with this though.