What cabs are you using with your Kemper?

• Hey guys, just wondering what cabs you guys are using with your Kemper? Thinking of getting my hands on that matrix poweramp and need a cab to pair it up with

If you want to use that cab also for creating profiles i would defintely get a cab with a mixed speaker configuration. This allows for a far greater variety of tones. Marshall 1960s normally handle all music styles well. Mesa Oversized Cabs are great for heavily detuned metal but i think they are quite expensive and also very heavy with makes tranportation a pain.

I own several 1960s, and the last one i bought was a used one which i got for only 280€. I replaced some of the speakers, which is very easy to do. Now it has mixed speaker setup with G12T75, Vintage30 and G12H30. Sounds very nice and balanced to my ears.

• thanks for the recommendation! but I don't think I have space for a 4x12 at home right now!:/ how bout any recommendations for FRFR cabs? The only one I'm aware of is the Atomic wedge from Fractal

• i'm using my carvin legacy 4x12 v30 and its just blasting!! power it thorugh the 'return' at the head
    now i'm looking for a 1x12 or 2x12 cab cause the 4x12 just to big for practising
    i already bought a ehx magnum 44 to power my future cab :D

• HI, how do you like the magnum 44 with your KPA ? is it enough power ? roger

i'm using my carvin legacy 4x12 v30 and its just blasting!! power it thorugh the 'return' at the head
    now i'm looking for a 1x12 or 2x12 cab cause the 4x12 just to big for practising
    i already bought a ehx magnum 44 to power my future cab :D

• interested in knowing this as well. Heard that it can get kinda harsh at louder volumes?

since i used it on 4x12 v30 16ohm cab (magnum 44work best at 8 ohm) i cannot really tell how good it is, but yes the magnum will saturate with the volume increasement ( start beyond 2 o'clock) and i dont think it work well with kpa, otherwise so far so good, hopefully i can get a new 8 ohm cab so i can explore the real potensial of this super portable power amp ;)

• Set 1: Palmer 2 x 12 stereo cab with Eminence Texas Heat and Celestion V30 (poweramp: Mesa 20/20)
    Set 2: 2 x Harley Benton cabs (stereo) with both loaded with Celestion v30 and Eminence Cannabis Rex (poweramp: Peavey Classic 50/50)
    KPA cabs off.

• Actually I'm using HK Audio Premium PRO 12 (activ) - 400 Watt RMS, 18 kg - easy to handle and sounds very good. (maybe in a view day I've to
    of this for stereo :thumbup: )
    I also have an Atomic Reactor, 2 x 50 Watt, sounds great but very heavy...... ;(

3 month ago I used an Ada power amp ( 2 x 50 W, transistor) an a Marshall 1936 (2 x 12) cab - I wasn't very happy with this configuration)

KPA-Rackversion with Line6 Powercab 112
    :thumbup: :love: :thumbup: