Why does this forum suck so bad?

• I have Win7 64, Vista, iOS5. The first 2 runs FF, the latter Safari, and it works well in all of them

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I hope Kemper is aware of the problems, not only with this forum, but with their main site also.
    It's getting worse as the Kemper Army grows larger, and I suspect their server can't handle it.
    I don't know if it's only here in the US, but after hours, and on weekends, both the forum, and the main site slow down to a crawl until someone shows up to get things back up to speed.
    All I know is that, during business hours both forums load in a semi-timely fashion, but as soon as the work day is over, everything begins to slow down, and progressively gets worse. Then each weekday morning, it's all working (sort of) fine again.

I know if I was researching a potential new purchase, I would not want to sit there waiting for the Manufacturer's web site to load.

Every other web site I visit loads fine, so I know it's not my connection, or my browser, as has been speculated here in previous posts.
    I hope someone takes an in depth look at this before it gets any worse.
    Thanks, in advance :thumbup:

• Just a note: there are between 7 and 11 hours of time zone difference between your business hours and the server hosting the webpage and the forum.
    From here it works everything perfectly all the time.. could it be that the bandwith for international connections is reduced out of business time? Check if the same happen with other EU based sites (like webcams and city homepages...)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Just a note: there are between 7 and 11 hours of time zone difference between your business hours and the server hosting the webpage and the forum.
    From here it works everything perfectly all the time.. could it be that the bandwith for international connections is reduced out of business time? Check if the same happen with other EU based sites (like webcams and city homepages...)

The business hours I am referring to are EU hours.
    From approx. 4am-1pm EST best load times.
    From approx. 3pm-2am EST worst load times.

Could be due to increased traffic at those hours, but still a server issue.
    Bottom line is, 15-20 sec. to load a page, to get info about a possible purchase, is not conducive to sales.

I will check other EU sites tonight.
    Thanks(-: