Joe Bonamasso tone

• I actually have the JB fuzzface and for me and my fingers I think I am real close to the JB sound when I run the Fuzzface into a Redhead Love pedal and then into the Kemper using the TSL Mod Lead profile from Andy's pack. My guitar has a tone zone in it too.

• Why not profile those pedals into a Marshall for us ? I would love to have that tone as well

• I'm new at this and can't seem to nail Joe's sound. Is there a rig out there for me ?

Check out my thread here
    Is this the kind of tone you're looking for? This is one of the S. Mehl rigs which I modified a bit. If you like it I can post it here when I'm back home tonight!?

Cheers,
    Markus

• yes. I'm familiar with the technique. When you click the link it tries to open it in windows media player. When try to save target as it has a .mid file extension.

Must be the water....lots of attitudes with people on this board today.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• You can't click on it and try to open it in Windows! You have to save it to an usb stick connect that to your Kemper and import the rig there. Clicking on it the your PC will try to open it and that sure has to fail. So that's the problem.
    Sorry if I offended you in any way, just wanted to help! ?(

Cheers,
    Markus

• yes. I'm familiar with the technique. When you click the link it tries to open it in windows media player. When try to save target as it has a .mid file extension. .

I don't know why but somehow IE Explorer does this to me too. It sees the KIPR files as midi -files. If you save it with right clicking it saves the file as a .mid filetype. But you can change the file extension from .mid to .kipr after downloading and it should function. Or for me downloading with Google Chrome preserves the .kipr extension.

• I don't know why but somehow IE Explorer does this to me too. It sees the KIPR files as midi -files. If you save it with right clicking it saves the file as a .mid filetype. But you can change the file extension from .mid to .kipr after downloading and it should function. Or for me downloading with Google Chrome preserves the .kipr extension.

I've changed to Firefox and not looked back....IE sucks.

• yes. I'm familiar with the technique. When you click the link it tries to open it in windows media player. When try to save target as it has a .mid file extension.

Must be the water....lots of attitudes with people on this board today.
    No, it's the full moon....
    When I left click to save something from the rig section, it ends up being an adobe file in my doc's which I then drag and drop into a stick. Seems odd, but it works. Can't get this file onto a stick though.

• Saves as midi file if right click. Tries to open with windows media player if left click it. Renaming works. I have had other files in the past do this. Microsoft IE in use.

• bshaw92 and old crow: Just checking if you managed to download the file meanwhile? If your IE is still giving you a hard time and doesn't let you download it just drop me a quick PM with your mail address and I can mail it to you!

Cheers,
    Markus