NAMM News - Is there anything new from our friends at Kemper?

• Well said.

I will add, though, that from time to time people have complained about authenticity. Some issues have been resolved (by adjusting the approach to the profiling process / dialing in the amp - not many bug fixes related to authenticity, if I recall correctly), and some people have moved on.

I will also say that such issues are sometimes sort of limited to certain types of sound (e.g. clean, break-up, high distortion, etc. - and "subcategories" of these). So when somebody complains about an issue and other people don't recognize the problem - that can also be the cause of the difference in experience.

• Well said.

I will add, though, that from time to time people have complained about authenticity. Some issues have been resolved (by adjusting the approach to the profiling process / dialing in the amp - not many bug fixes related to authenticity, if I recall correctly), and some people have moved on.

I will also say that such issues are sometimes sort of limited to certain types of sound (e.g. clean, break-up, high distortion, etc. - and "subcategories" of these). So when somebody complains about an issue and other people don't recognize the problem - that can also be the cause of the difference in experience.

I did think Kemper made a change regarding input leveling and I wonder if a change like that actually caused a change in the sound or its just people have noticed more?

Hence it deserves its own thread.