General question on warranty when buying used or new Kemper equipment online

• When searching on eBay or Reverb I'm finding many listings in which the equipment clearly doesn't have the SN sticker (i.e. either it's gone) or they don't show a picture of it. This has been both for used and new equipment (i.e. Profiler, Remote). Can someone shed some light on Kemper's warranty policy? I assume you need the SN to register it. Right? Does Kemper honor continuing the warranty coverage to the next owner or not? (i.e. is the warranty transferable?) If you buy from an individual and don't have an authorized dealer receipt, will Kemper honor their warranty on equipment? Thank you for providing some clarity on this.

• We grant 3 years of manufacturer warranty starting at the orginal sale as printed on the receipt. Warranty is transferable.

If there is no receipt, we check our system when we shipped the device.

Serial numbers appear on stickers, on the boxes as well as in the menus e.g. Profiler last page of System Settings.

Yes, you need the serial number to register

• Sweetwater also gives you a 2 year warranty on most items they sell. Regardless of the manufacturers warranty. I would consider SW as a buying option if you don't buy direct.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• We grant 3 years of manufacturer warranty starting at the orginal sale as printed on the receipt. Warranty is transferable.

If there is no receipt, we check our system when we shipped the device.

Serial numbers appear on stickers, on the boxes as well as in the menus e.g. Profiler last page of System Settings.

Yes, you need the serial number to register

Thanks for your response, this was helpful. I'm curious does the Kemper remote also allow you to see the SN on the LCD via menu? I ask this because many of these used remotes they are trying to sell the sticker is gone if they show a picture and when you ask them they act like they don't know when it was purchased or where the sticker is.