Kemper Rack Backup Issue

• I have spent a good part of the day trying to figure out this issue while working on files for two different Kemper's. I would do all my editing in rig manager save it to the KPA and back it up on the usb.
    I would the bring the usb to my computer to back that up in another location and rename it on both the usb stick and laptop . After loading up a different file on the kemper i would try to reload the previously created backup and it wouldn't show up as an available file. Example : I would name the file Post REHEARSAL 5/25.kpbackup.
    I eventually tried changing the name to emit the date and it has now reappeared in my available backups on the stick. It would appear that this was caused by me changing the backup name but I don't understand why the numeric characters would cause it to not be seen as an available backup?
    Has anybody experienced this that could provide some insight?

• UPDATE:
    After another Trial I have come to find that it is having the backslash in the title that has been causing the issue, still curious if there is any additional input / any other similar snafus I should keep an eye out for when doing backups.