Only getting left channel aux/USB audio from the monitor output

• So I've always had this problem when e.g. sending a backing track through my Kabinet. I used to send a backing track from my computer's 3.5mm out to the Kemper's aux in. This works great when playing through headphones. I get both right and left channel through the headphones. This works.

When I want to play through my Kabinet however, I only get the left channel from the aux. I have:
    Aux >Mono : Off

Monitor stereo: Off

This gives stereo through headphones but L channel only through Kabinet.

If I switch to:

Aux >Mono : On

Monitor stereo: Off

I get instead Mono through headphones and both channels (mono) through Kabinet.

This was fine and I basically never used both the headphones and the Kabinet anyway. I just ticked that box whenever I changed between them.

However, we now have audio over USB and I have no mono option left. Am I missing something in my setup? All I want to do is play some Spotify via USB through my Kabinet.

• We are planning to introduce a change of this behavior with one of the next OS versions: while Monitor Stereo is disabled (at Head and Rack models) the MONITOR OUT will receive a mono mix of the Aux In and USB signal.