Solved Help Dell USB audio problem

• USB audio is not working. Just upgraded to rig manager 3.4.32 and OS_9.0.5.45603. Using windows 10 Home edition. Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series.

Rig manager does connect to the Kemper toaster. I can't get the USB audio to send anything to or from the Kemper. Device manager in windows shows the Kemper as an audio device and says that it is working properly.I have tried to play just play a mp3 music file from windows.I have tried every setting that I can think of in the Kemper, in rig manager. The Kemper does show up as an audio device but gives an error anytime that I try to hit play . Any idea of a setting that could be wrong . I downloaded ASIO4all 2.14 and 2.15 and tried them both. I borrowed an older laptop with windows 10. It connected to the Kemper just fine and played mp3 files. I Have rebooted between trying things. The next thing that I will try is updating my windows USB driver in the dell. The Kemper does show as a device using the windows driver but doesn't work.Thanks for any help.

• Problem solved.

I did have the minimum windows 10 with 1703. I had not done all of the windows updates for the Dell. I let it do all of the windows updates. Now the Kemper is shown as an audio device and working.

Bottom line. Do your updates. Peace