Any good Pantera/Dimebag or EJ profiles, free or Paid?

• Hi all!

Can anyone recommend any free or paid profiles for Eric Johnson clean and lead tones, and Pantera/Dimebag tones?

I can’t figure out how to audition profiles on my Kemper Stage, so I’ve just been downloading 50 profiles at a time into my local library, then downloading into my Kemper, then listening to them (they usually aren’t even CLOSE,) then I gotta delete them all off my Kemper and start over again.

So can anyone point me to some GOOD profiles? If you can’t post paid profiles. Would you message me about where to find them?

Thank you all so much!!

• In Rig Exchange, look by album name (ex. Cowboys from hell), or search for user Tool2000.

Tool2000 has lots of free professional album-tones for Pantera and Metallica.

Lead tones you'll need to tweak on your own in most cases.

Regarding your Kemper Stage setup, you'll need to describe more about your setup to troubleshoot. I'm guessing some output settings need to be tweaked on your side. If using a real poweramp/cabinet, you should output using 'Monitor Out' and disable the cabinet option for that output.

If using a PA speaker or FRFR setup, you should keep the 'cabinet' enabled or it will sound terrible.

• For Eric Johnson, there is free profile in your Kemper Legends Tribute 1-3 Rig Pack.

Look for "TD - Eri Joh" for a profile that is basically the 'Cliffs of Dover' tone, needs a little tweaking depending on your guitar though.