Probably not a popular opinion or ...

• I am too cheap and/or lazy to buy or find a good one but I have never found a Fender profile that I truly LOVED. Sure there were your casual flings here and there and a few short crushes along the way but soon the romance faded and I was left listless again.

Now everywhere I look I see rainbows and smell roses. I am talking real LOVE for MBritt's MB - FAN Twins Liquid Profile.

I tried many of his free profiles but never got along with them. I do not have a P90 guitar. I did a lot of tweaking but was never 100% satisfied. There are some the still have Stars next to them in RM.

This new LP might have dethroned them. Maybe I'll rent an apt somewhere and keep them there in case :)

My only real life reference in my adult life with a real Fender was a 66 BF Showman that I used along with an old Bogen (sp?) 2x12 with old Jensens. It was glorious. This tone is very reminiscent of that one to my ears.

Oh I am playing probably my least expensive guitar with it and I still love it. A stock MIC Squire Jazzmaster that I bought not long ago.

• yep I can understand what you mean , I've a better feel using NAM , I love my kemper but some tones are not as good as the real stuff , I'd suggest using the kone for a live fender feel with emincence or vintage imprints like the goodmans , jensen etc

However once recorded & mixed , you can hardly tell the difference between a KPA, NAM & a real miked fender.

• yep I can understand what you mean , I've a better feel using NAM , I love my kemper but some tones are not as good as the real stuff , I'd suggest using the kone for a live fender feel with emincence or vintage imprints like the goodmans , jensen etc

However once recorded & mixed , you can hardly tell the difference between a KPA, NAM & a real miked fender.

Yeah I use NAM also along with Helix Native and it is awesome. Jesco's Ceriatone HRM is AWESOME.

• The Fender clean tone I’ve been in love with since day one is the HAYS ‘67 Champ from RE paired with a 412 or 212 Marshall.

I’ve tried to find a Twin or Deluxe Reverb I like…..but that combo just works for me.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• The Fender clean tone I’ve been in love with since day one is the HAYS ‘67 Champ from RE paired with a 412 or 212 Marshall.

I’ve tried to find a Twin or Deluxe Reverb I like…..but that combo just works for me.

Nice gonna try now. Was just messing around with BMs Bell & Howell with a Vibro Lux BRT stack. Sounds cool.