recording a wet track and a di track at the same time with the new usb interface update?

• the information I got out of the manual was pretty vague. if anyone has a simple step by step explanation on how to record a di track at the same time as wet track that would be awesome. its only so i have the option of reamping later if the wet track doesn't glue to the mix. thank you for helping if you can

:)

• Easy if you use spdif or usb, just change the output settings to DI and master mono and record them as mono tracks in your daw. Alternatively use the DI output and either a master mono main or monitor for your wet. Check your output settings.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• the information I got out of the manual was pretty vague.

could you kindly explain what you found vague about this?

"If you just want to record a DI-track for later reamping, select “DI”. In this case, a mono track in your DAW is sufficient.

If you choose a combined output source like “DI / Stack”, with one mono DI signal on USB 1 plus another mono signal taken post- Stack Section on USB 2, you could immediately feed these into separate mono channels in the DAW."