Standalone software for profile merging

• I’ve been thinking about this for some time now and first publicly stated it in another thread about killer features for a possible second version of the Kemper. Maybe others already requested this.

I’ve advocated a long time for the Kemper to be able to merge several sources into 1 profile. In the beginning all I could think of was the Kemper being able to do it internally, but now I’m thinking about if CK and co could create some standalone software, that could do this instead.

I have stated many times, that I’ve never even once recorded an amp with only one mic in my 25 years of recording. Not once. And therefore miss this opportunity as I like being able to blend mics.

And no….a mixer between the Kemper and the cab with several mics is not good enough. That will create a profile blended of several mics of course, but you’re stuck there. You cannot blend one mic higher, if you suddenly feel like it.

By having standalone software or RM to do it, would be so freaking awesome. What are you waiting for? ;)