Passing away of Bernie Marsden

• Not a name everyone is going to know (I didn't). But I sure do know his songs from my youth!

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• listen to his solo album , I had this one back when learning guitar :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• His Les Paul - The Beast - was briefly put on sale for 1,3 mio Euro. He published a book couple of years ago on all his guitars, and last year put most of them on sale in the UK through a vintage dealer. Andertons in UK did an interview with him couple of years ago. Think his biggest hit he co-wrote was "Come An’ Get It ".

• His Les Paul - The Beast - was briefly put on sale for 1,3 mio Euro. He published a book couple of years ago on all his guitars, and last year put most of them on sale in the UK through a vintage dealer. Andertons in UK did an interview with him couple of years ago. Think his biggest hit he co-wrote was "Come An’ Get It ".

Pretty sure that honor actually goes to Here I Go Again. #1 on Billboard Hot 100.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche